Saturday, April 25, 2015

Kid's Clothes Week: April 2015 - Day 6

So I think I made up for my yesterday's missing post with two today :)..

This is fresh off the sewing machine. I am addicted to sewing!! If I had a day off and the kids were not around, I'll be in my little space sewing away to glory (or backache..he he)!  I love to transform fabric into something more useful (usually clothes).

Anyway being an early bird, I sewed this up this morning and made Sweet try it on after breakfast.



As usual I made the bodice with a self-drafted pattern. It is fully lined. The flutter sleeves in contrasting blue add a nice summery touch! Both fabric are from Hancock's. Sweet was happy to receive another new outfit but wasn't thrilled about getting her hair done in the morning (especially on a weekend)...  I had to sorta bribe her with a candy. he he... But she was a good sport :)!



For the back closure I used my tried and tested hook-eye method.

That's it for today!! Yay, just one more day to go :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Hearty Hydrangeas blog! I welcome your feedback.