Monday, March 10, 2014

Pillowcase Dresses

This pillowcase dress was hand sewn by me when Sweet was 9 months old. I didn't have a sewing machine then, but was very eager to sew something for my infant! It took me over 2 days to finish! 

 





  Sweet at 9 months



I love that it can be worn as a top too!

Sweet at 18 months

Fabric: from Hobby Lobby (0.5 yard)
Polka-dot grosgrain ribbon from Hobby Lobby

The success of this project kick-started my sewing adventures as I eventually invested in a sewing machine.


Here are two more versions of this dress I made last year:


 Pillowcase dress with ruffle neckline
Fabric: from Hancock's (0.5 yard)



With elastic neck, tulle trim and satin ribbons!
Fabric: from Hobby Lobby (0.5 yard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Hearty Hydrangeas blog! I welcome your feedback.