Friday, February 20, 2015

Free Owl template

A while ago I had blogged about Sweet's haloween outfit applique. Here is a free template. You can use this is many ways:


- You can print this on a white card stock and cut it out to make a nice crown or eye mask (the face measures around 5x7); perfect for toddlers and little kids.

- You can create applique for a t-shirt like I'd done here.

- Or you can just print it out on a regular paper and have you child assemble it as a fun activity!

Boy

Girl


This is a DIY project. You'd need to print the template above and assemble the pieces yourself. Here's how the finished product would look like:


Leave a comment with your email ID and let me know if you want the boy or girl version. I will send you a high resolution PNG image of the template.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Hearty Hydrangeas blog! I welcome your feedback.