Saturday, April 25, 2015

Kid's Clothes Week: April 2015 - Day 5 (Yesterday)

This outfit was from yesterday. It was such a busy day as Heart's school was closed and both kids were at home. We had a fun trip to the Zoo and came home really tired! 




Anyway here is the peasant dress I sewed for KCW Day 5. It is from Marilyn's slim fit dress pattern in 3T. The fit is perfect!  I could have lengthened it a bit. But I know I will get a lot of use with this dress. (Sweet is still wearing the ones I made last year as tops) :). 

I used an Amy Butler fabric for the main bodice. I love how vibrant it is!! The contrasting fabric was also from fabric.com. But I don't remember who made it.

Leaving you with a photo..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Hearty Hydrangeas blog! I welcome your feedback.